Where The Bible Is The Only Authority
Christ Our Wisdom Bible Institute
- Scripture - We believe the Scriptures of both the Old and New Testament to be the verbally inspired Word of God, and that they are the supreme and only authority for faith and practice. We further believe that God's perfect Word is preserved in the King James Bible for the English speaking world.
- Trinity - We believe in the tri-unity of God: that the eternal God manifests Himself in three
persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and that these three are one God,
but separate in personality and work.
- Incarnation - We believe in the incarnation and virgin birth of Jesus, in His sinless life and in the
sufficiency and substitution of His death on the cross for the sins of the whole world; His bodily
resurrection from the dead and His ascension to heaven.
- Creation - We believe in the creation of the universe and all living things by a direct act of God, apart from any so-called evolutionary process.
- Mission - Open Bible Seminary. exists for one purpose: to foster academics that are Bible based for the sole purpose of furthering the gospel of Jesus Christ through New Testament Churches to all the world (Matthew 28:18,20)
- The Rapture - We believe in the imminent rapture of the church before the great tribulation, and Christ's personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth at the conclusion of the great tribulation.
- Salvation - We believe that sinners are saved by grace through faith alone and that they are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of the Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation is wholly by grace through faith, minus nothing and plus nothing.